Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Friday, April 12, 2013



Friday 412/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • I can’t be available to ride this Friday, however it is supposed to be a nice day, so if you want to ride, plan on meeting at the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM and selecting a destination and ride leader at that time.  Ride Safe.    Dan



  • Once again, I couldn't make the ride and it was unfortunate Dan couldn't be there.  I'm sure those that gathered were able to scope out a route that had a lot of twists and turns and someone dutifully brought up the rear.  I should be able to make the next ride and have another great day on two wheels.     Steve

Thanks to whomever sent me this picture of the group riding today.

No comments: