Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Friday 8/29/14 Ride

Fellow Riders,


  • Having towed my bike to Michigan to do some riding with my brothers, I got in a fair amount of riding fun, yet nothing quite compares with our Friday Rides.  A quick check of Steve’s blog reflected a good amount of fun was had during my absence.  Therefore, in order to keep from losing any more fun factor points I’ve decided to get going  on a breakfast ride to the Country Cupboard Restaurant in Lake Toxaway.  After breakfast I thought I would continue on up 281 to 107 and come back that way.  If you would like to join me, let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 8:30 AM this Friday.  Hope you can make it.     Dan

No comments: