Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Friday 10/10/14 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • The Friday forecast is calling for a 0% to 20% chance for rain which sounds like an 80% chance for no rain, so I am planning to ride up to the Flat Rock/Hendersonville area for some lunch at the Flat Rock Wood Room.  We haven’t been there since spring.  If you would like to join me let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM, Friday.  Hope to see you there.   Dan
Trip Advisor - Flat Rock Wood Room

  • It was a quintet of bikes that left Key Mart on a nice fall morning this past Friday.  Dan led Gadget (of garage builder fame), Len, me, and Bob on the ride.  It was a great ride up to Flat Rock, taking some familiar back roads as we made our way north.  I am always looking for the Zirconium mines when we pass through Zirconia, but I haven't seen them yet.  Other afternoon plans for me meant that I had to skip lunch and head back to Keowee Key.  My day ended driving several hours in the rain as we made a trek up to southern Ohio.  Although my day on two wheels was cut short, I'm sure the others had another great day on two wheels.   Steve
HOGS forever!!!

No comments: