Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Friday 4/10/15 Ride

Fellow Riders,
  • Again the Friday forecast does not look good showing a high probability of rain so I am not planning a ride at this time.  Any chance for me to ride Friday would be on very short notice, however those wishing to test Mother Nature anyhow should meet at the Key Mart parking area and select a destination and ride leader at that time.  Ride Safe.      Dan 

  • ps.  Saturday, when it is supposed to be much dryer, I plan to ride to Anderson for some breakfast at Mr. Rivers Breakfast Joint, then stop by Timms HD to have a look around.  If you would like to join me for that little foray, I hope to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10 AM Saturday morning.  Maybe you would like to get in some riding then instead.

No comments: