Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Friday 7/03/15 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • This being a holiday weekend with family coming in, if I want to ride I will need to stick with our current trend of going to breakfast so I can get done early before family gets here.  My plan is to ride straight to BJ’s Restaurant in Toccoa, GA for some breakfast, then find a different route home.  If you would like to join me let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 8:30 AM this Friday morning.  Hope you can make it.   Dan
Sounds like we need to be ready to fly...........


  • 6:59 am - Sorry for the very late notice but roads are wet here with 100% chance of rain in Toccoa so I will not be riding today.  Maybe next time.   Dan

No comments: