Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Friday 12/23/16 Ride

Fellow Riders,
  • If your still in town this Friday and you want to ride,  join me for a little cruise to Williams Hardware Café in Travelers Rest.  Let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM.  Hope you can make it.    BTW, I must apologize to some of our riders for last weeks decision to change our destination.  My faux pas resulted in me being admonished several times.  At least once by some riders who intended to meet us for lunch and once by my spouse because I said one thing and did something else.  Not the first time so apparently I am a slow learner.    Dan


... I knew I should have admitted my GPS wasn't working...
  • It was another fine day to take a ride for the five riders, including Dan, that met at Key Mart.  Along with Dan were Len, Rob, me, and Kevin.  Having learned his lesson last week, Dan did stick to the plan to go to Williams Hardware.  Once again, his route had all of us unsure where we were most of the way.  He even had Len confused, especially when he made a quick left turn at one point.  The sisters at Williams had a table ready for us, thanks again to Sue.  Sandwiches and soups are always good and we enjoyed the very leisure lunch.  After lunch, Kevin and Rob headed out on their own, and the three of us had a nice ride back to Keowee Key.  It was another great day on two wheels.    Steve
Merry Christmas to all the riders!!!

No comments: