Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Friday 11/30/18 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • Depending on which weather app I look at, it may be too wet and maybe not.  So I am planning a ride to Bj's in Toccoa, GA provided the roads are dry.  If wet I won't be riding.  I will check again tomorrow night about this time.  If you don't hear from me I'll see you at the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 am Friday.  Hope it doesn't rain.    Dan
Update - Thursday 11/29
  • Friday's weather forecast is still looking iffy so I'm going to hope for the best and try to get a ride in tomorrow.  If the roads are wet or the morning forecast calls for imminent rain you won't see me on the road.  I hate having to wash my bike.  If it's dry maybe a ride will be possible.  Don't you just love the suspense?    Dan
Update - Friday 11/30
  • The rains came, and there was no ride. 😔😡

No comments: