Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Friday 07/26/19 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • I'm not going to be able to go for a breakfast ride this Friday.  For those that do want to go, I suggest meeting at Key Mart at 8:30 am, and select a leader and a destination. I've shown the current email list of Friday riders in case someone wants to send something out ahead of Friday.  It looks like it will be another great day for a ride.   Steve
  • Update - Hey Guys, if no other volunteers, I will be happy to lead this Friday.  I was thinking about going up to RANDEVU in Cashiers for breakfast and if there is enough interest taking a field trip to Dales Wheels Through Time (Maggie Valley).  If not enough interest in Dales (as I know most have "been there done that" and it would make for a longer ride day) we can do a smaller loop back.  If this sounds good see you at 8:30.    Gary

No comments: