Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013


Friday 6/7/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • I know it is early but I just wanted to remind you all that I will not be around next week to plan a ride so you will need to meet at the Key Mart parking area and select a destination and ride leader at that time, if not sooner.  I hope the weather holds out.  Ride safe.    Dan

I think we may not want this person as our leader on Friday.

  • Based on the forecast as of today (Wednesday), it's looking a little damp for a ride.  We'll see how if it holds up .   Steve

  • In spite of how the radar looked in the map above, I heard a rather awkwardly loud Japanese motorcycle go by at 10:30 am, so I assume there was at least one rider that made a journey last Friday.  Oh well, there's always next week.   Steve

No comments: