Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Friday 5/31/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,
  • Since Sue and I have to be on the road late Friday afternoon, if I want to ride I have to do a breakfast ride.  So my plan is to ride around a bit and get to the Pendleton Bakery CafĂ© in time for breakfast (before 10AM) and then ride around a little bit more on the way home.  If you want to go early and have some breakfast, let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 8:30 AM.  Hope to see you then.   Dan




  • A very nice ride today to the fine town of Pendleton.  Riding with Dan today were Larry, Leslie, me, Russ, Ed and Bob.  When we arrived at our destination, we were joined by Dave for his first ride with the group. We were seated in our usual spot at The Village Baker and Cafe - a room separated from the main dining room - and were served well.  I'm sure we are not seated separately because we are a bunch of grizzled bikers in leather, but I'm never quite sure.  Nevertheless, we enjoyed the fine breakfast menu.  Ed treated us to a sample from the bakery to whet our appetites.  I'm not accustomed to an appetizer for breakfast, but it was very good.  The very non-direct route back to Seneca reminds us of just how rural Oconee County can be.  Overall, another great day on two wheels.     Steve

Nice to see the bakery is well defended against northern aggressors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring me some artisan bread please.