Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday 8/16/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • While Dan is away, I'll repost his note from last week.  
    • "Unless otherwise notified, the Friday Ride will leave from the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM.  You may select a leader and ride destination at that time.  In my haste to handle my grandparental duties I failed to hit the right button trying to send out this message on Wednesday.  Better late than never.  I will not be available to ride until September as I will be grand parenting and visiting with family members up north.  See you all next month and Ride Safe     Dan  


  • The forecast, as well as the current raindrops are going to preempt me riding today.  Hopefully, we'll be able to ride in dry weather.  I still haven't cleaned my bike from last week's soggy ride.  I guess I'll just stay in and read motorcycle magazines today.  Steve

1 comment:

Steve said...

I heard today there were three that ventured over to Georgia on Friday. Sounds like Leslie, Bob, and Len rode through a few rain drops, but otherwise enjoyed a nice ride as the weather cooperated the rest of the afternoon.