Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Friday 11/15/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • If it doesn’t rain I plan to ride on over to Greer, SC for some lunch at the Café Riveras’.  After lunch I thought I would make a quick stop by Cherokee Cycles to check out the new Indian Motorcycles then head on  home.  They are both near downtown Greer.  If you would like to join me, let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM Friday.  Hope you can make it.   Dan
  • Update - Because the forecast is calling for a 50% chance of rain this mid afternoon, I don’t wish to chance a ride to Greer, so I’m going to abort that idea and just do a local ride, probably make my way to Pickens for some lunch at Micheal’s so we can get home early.  Sorry for the change (not enough to risk the rain), still planning to leave the Key Mart by 10:30 AM.
    Hope you can still make it.  Dan

  • Well, I was exploring the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, and rain was not an issue on Friday. With my son, we made the 2600 mile trip from LA to Keowee Key with some cool stops along the way.  Now I have to find out if the ride occurred... hmmmm.



No comments: