Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Friday 11/22/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,  (Deja Vu)
  • Here we go again, I hope.  Since I got spooked by the weather last Friday, I plan to make another attempt to ride on over to Greer, SC and have some lunch at Café Riveras’, after which I hope to stop at Cherokee Cycles and ogle the new Indian motorcycles.  If you would like to join me, let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM.  Hope you can make it.  Dan
Image                
Cafe Rivera



  • I hope those that wanted a ride got to go.  As we drove north toward DC, we did encounter some rain and wet roads along the way.  Our day ended with significant downpours and was not a lot of fun, even in a cage.  Oh well, there's always next week.   Steve





No comments: