Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Friday 03/13/2020 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • Given that this coming Friday is the 13th, I'm assuming anything is possible regarding the weather.  Despite that, I think I'll head to Anderson and the Eggs Up Grille for some lunch/breakfast food.  If the weather does look worse, I'll send out an email Friday morning and we can meet for a 9 am, breakfast at Sisters.  Assuming the weather cooperates, we'll plan on leaving the Key Mart parking area at 10:30 am.  Hope it's dry and we get to ride.    Steve
  • Update Friday 03/13 - I'm optimistic that if we leave at 11 am, we should miss the rain.  If it's worth the risk to you, we'll plan on leaving the Key Mart parking area at 11 am.   Steve

  • Well, the rain did hold off for an 11 am, ride, but my battery decided the it had served long enough, and would no longer start the motorcycle. Ugh!!  There were three other riders waiting for the ride, Dan, Gary, and Bob B., and they decided to head to the Farm Cafe outside of Seneca.  What a Friday the 13th!!

No comments: