Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Friday 3/22/13 Ride

Fellow Riders,
  • It seems we just can’t get past the cold Fridays around here! No rain though, so I’m riding. Think I’ll head for the Grits & Groceries at Saylors Crossroads just south of Belton. If you’re wanting to take the time to do that let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM. Hope to see ya’ll there.    Dan


http://gritsandgroceries.com/index.php/home


  • I wasn't able to make the ride on Friday, but I did hear it was a cold ride.  Anyone is welcome to make comments by clicking the comment button below and share something about the ride and who participated.  I'm hoping there will be a good ride on Good Friday.    Steve

No comments: