Greetings

Welcome to some rumblings about riding in the upstate of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Friday 1/31/14 Ride

Fellow Riders,

  • It may not seem like it now but Friday is forecast to be a decent day for a ride, so I’m planning to scoot on down to Anderson, SC for some lunch at the Pompous Pig BBQ.  If you want to join me let’s plan to leave the Key Mart parking area about 10:30 AM this Friday morning.  Hope you can make it.   Dan
Trip Advisor - The Pompous Pig

  • Sorry for the late notice but I have decided not to venture out on the motorcycle tomorrow (Friday).  Having been out and about this evening (in the car) I have found the roads to still be covered with sand and salt dust in many areas, as well as melting stuff causing wet roads, especially rural roads.  Having a new bike, I can’t have it dirty and my wife says she will not clean any sand or salt off my bike if I insist on taking it out.  So I am not.  If you still want to ride, meet at the Key Mart parking area at 10:30 AM and select a destination and ride leader at that time.  Please do not attempt to exit or enter the complex via the maintenance road as the curvy shaded parts of the road are still slush covered and frozen.  Ride safe.   Dan
Didn't want this to be any of us.


Did anyone ride?


No comments: